Sunday 11 November 2018

Sun exposure and Vitamin D

As a teenager with very pale skin I was concerned about sun exposure and I began applying large amounts of sunscreen to my skin each day. I thought I was SunSmart by getting no sun at all. 
Along with a healthy diet is sunshine exposure. I am pale so I don't stay out in the sun in too long and I wear loose clothing that covers my skin. I do not wear sunscreens. Zinc cream is a better option for myself.
My vitamin D levels were on the lower side when I had my episodes. Sunlight is the cheapest option for getting levels up. Studies are suggesting a link with vitamin D deficiency and MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mercury (silver) fillings & MS

Amalgam fillings may be the 'silver bullet' for some. Linda Brocato testifies before the FDA joint Medical/Dental panel how mercu...